Why ATTEND NIGERIAN INDONESIAN INVESTMENT AND TRADE FORUM 2022
1. To deepen the Bilateral trade and investment relations between Nigeria and Indonesia by creating a platform that facilitates economic growth through physical and virtual business engagements between Government and private institutions in both countries that translates into increased trade and investment balances and mutually benefiting for all parties involved.
2. To increase the Foreign Direct investments into Nigeria by inviting credible organizations from Nigeria to explore opportunities in Indonesia and for the Indonesian counterparts to divest and expand into Nigeria and enjoy unparalleled opportunities hence our partnership with the Nigerian Investment Promotion council (NIPC).
3. To showcase the best of Nigeria’s potential in the Non-Oil export areas to the world thereby creating opportunities for home grown talents to attract investment in their fields of specialization hence our partnership with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC).
4. To address the policies affecting the Bilateral cooperation between Nigeria and Indonesia negatively and create new ones that will further promote the ease of doing business between both countries hence our Government to Government (G-G) high level engagements.
5. To encourage Public private partnerships (PPP) between privately owned organizations to engage State Owned Enterprises and create synergies that translates into mega economic growth hence our Government to Business (G-B) series.
6. Facilitate factory and sites visits for businesses to have real life exposures to standard manufacturing practices thereby encouraging joint venture agreements across sectors.
7. To provide high level networking opportunities to all attending delegates from Nigeria and Indonesia and demystify age long assumptions about Nigerians.
8. To promote tourism across borders from Nigerians exploring the 17,000 islands in Indonesia and for Indonesians to visit the beautiful Nigerian tourist attractions.
9. Encourage more Indonesian companies to invest in Nigeria thereby creating more jobs, increasing GDP, extensive knowledge transfers and reduces insecurity.
10. To attain the target of $4 billion in Trade balances by the end of 2023.
Nigerian Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and industry
Mr. Ishmael Adegorioye Balogun